Skip to main content

Transcripts / Verifications

Quick Links

View Your Grades

You can now access your grades online through the LACCD Student Portal.

You will be able to view your grades as they are entered into the system, beginning the day after finals end. Grades are not mailed to students. If you need a copy of your grades, you can obtain a grade printout using the LACCD Student Portal.

Note: The grade printout is NOT a transcript or Verification of Enrollment.

  1. Log on to the LACCD Student Portal
  2. Select View Grades from the left bar menu
  3. Select Valley College from the dropdown menu
  4. Select the semester from the dropdown menu
  5. Enter the year in the year field
  6. Click on the submit button

View / ORDER Your Transcripts

Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Los Angeles Valley College has moved most staff to work remotely. This has limited our ability to produce transcripts, and verifications. During this period, we are not offering RUSH services. Please expect delays. ‚Äč

We have transitioned to a multi-campus transcript, which now includes a record of coursework taken at any of the nine Los Angeles Community College District campuses. 

That means, you can now order one transcript for all the credit and noncredit courses you have completed at LAVC, L.A. City College, East L.A. College, L.A. Harbor College, L.A. Mission College, L.A. Pierce College, L.A. Southwest College, L.A. Trade Tech College, or West LA College.

There are two types of transcripts:

  • An Unofficial Transcript is a list containing all courses you have completed, the grades you received, and the degree(s) awarded at Los Angeles Valley College and any other college in the Los Angeles Community College District.

    You can get your Unofficial Transcript for FREE through the Student Information System. Instructions on how to request an unofficial transcript is posted on LACCD Student Portal Help Web page.
  • An Official Transcript is written record of all the courses you completed at Los Angeles Valley College and the grades you received. It will also include any degrees you were awarded by Valley College, as well as honors such as the Dean's list or membership in Tau Alpha Epsilon, and at any of the other colleges in the Los Angeles Community College District. It is printed on official school stationary and is sealed in a college envelope. It can be mailed directly to an academic institution.

    Find out how to order your Official Transcript.

Please note: If you are requesting a transcript to be sent to another school, most schools will only accept an official transcript that has been sent to them sealed and unopened in the original envelope. In addition, some schools require that the transcript be sent by mail from Valley College. Please check with that school for how they will accept transcripts.

Order a Verification of Enrollment

Verification of Enrollment is an official document from Los Angeles Valley College that certifies that you are enrolled in a particular class or classes. Verifications also include information about whether your enrollment is full time or part time.

Find out how to order a Verification of Enrollment.