Veterans Services Contact & Hours
Mon - Thu 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Mosaic Center - Student Services Bldg. 2nd floor.
lavc VETERAN SERVICES mission statement
The mission of the Veterans Resource Center (VRC) is to provide a supportive environment to eligible veterans thereby enabling them to successfully transition to academic life. Students are provided with assistance towards meeting their educational and career goals. They are also provided with veteran benefits information, financial aid, academic counseling, career and personal counseling and referrals to services on and off campus.
How can we help you?
During the enrollment process, you should visit the LAVC Veterans Services Office and meet with one of our representatives. We can provide you with information about:
- GI Benefits and Services
- Selected Reserve Services
- Student Work-Study Program
- Vocational Training and Rehabilitation for Veterans with Service-Connected Disabilities (Chapter 31)
- Survivor and Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Financial Aid
- Academic, Career, and Personal counseling.
- Medical and Psychological services
- Referrals to on and off-campus veterans services
LAVC adheres to President Obama's Executive Order 13607
Executive Order 13607 - Establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members more