Contact & Hours
8am - 7pm
8am - 1pm
Please provide student ID# with email message.
Gainful Employment Data
Learn more about financial aid with
our Helping Hand Guide
California Student Aid Commission: 888-224-7268
Direct Loan Servicer - 800-848-0979 or 800-848-0983 TDD
Federal Student Aid - 800-4-FED-AID or 800-433-3243
Los Angeles Valley College - General number - 818-947-2600
Los Angeles Community College District - Perkins and Nursing Loan Administration Unit -800-822-5222
Frequently Used Web Sites:
Federal Student Aid Sites:
- www.fafsa.ed.gov - (FAFSA on the web) - online financial aid application.
- www.pin.ed.gov - this is where you apply for your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to electronically sign your FAFSA.
- www.studentaid.ed.gov - step-by-step college and financial planning guide.
- www.nslds.ed.gov - use this site to track your federal student aid history including student loans. Your PIN is required to access this site.
California Student Aid Sites:
- www.csac.ca.gov - California Student Aid Commission. This site provides information on the Cal Grant Programs, Chafee Grant, Child Development Grant Program and other specialized programs.
- www.calgrants.org - Cal Grants
College Planning Sites:
College Planning & Budgeting Sites:
Useful Federal Government Sites:
Some websites to which the Electronic Financial Aid Office provides links are for the convenience of users and are not managed or maintained by Los Angeles Valley College. The College and the Financial Aid Office do not review, control, or take responsibility for the contents of those sites.