Skip to main content
Graduation Office

Apply for Graduation

Admissions & Records
Contact & Hours

Student Services Center
(SSC) 1st floor


Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Am I ready to Graduate?

If you're not sure whether you've met the graduation requirements, please make an appointment to meet with a counselor for a pre-graduation check.

Filing for Graduation

Students expecting to graduate with an Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Assocate of Science (A.S.) degree must file for gradation the semester before they anticipate graduating.

Please check the Scheule of Classes College Calendar for filing dates.

What do I need to do?

  1. Fill out the Graduation Petition [PDF: 160KB]
  2. Submit the completed petition to the Admissions & Records Office, located in the Student Services Center 1st Floor.

What happens next?

You will be notified by email about the status of your Graduation Petition. Check the the Commencement Webpage for more information about participating in ceremony.