How to Order Your Transcript and/or Verification of Enrollment
You may order official transcripts and/or verifications of enrollment one of the following ways:
- In-Person: You may order your official transcripts and/or verification of enrollment in person at the Admissions and Records Office. Payments in person must be made by cash, money order, or personal check. Credit/debit cards are NOT accepted.
- Via Mail: You may also request your official transcripts and/or verification of enrollment by mail. Download the request by clicking on the link below. Please enclose a personal check or money order, payable to Los Angeles Valley College, with the request. (See fees below). If you request a rush transcript/verification by mail, the processing time is one (1) working day.
Mail transcript request(s) and/or verification of enrollment request(s) to:
Admissions and Records Office – Transcripts/ Verifications
Los Angeles Valley College
5800 Fulton Ave.
Valley Glen, CA 91401
CLICK HERE to download the Transcript Request Form ( fillable PDF)
CLICK HERE to download the Verification of Enrollment Request Form (fillable PDF)
Requesting Transcripts for a student other than yourself
When requesting transcripts for another student, you must have the following:
- Written permission from the student
- LAVC Transcript Request Form filled out and signed by the student
- A copy of the student’s ID (i.e. driver’s license, state ID, or School ID
Please read the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) for further information.
Official Transcript/Verification Processing Fees
The fees for official transcripts and/or verification of enrollment are:
Regular Transcripts ………………………$3 ea.
Regular Verifications….…………………$3 ea.
Rush Transcripts……………….…..……..$10 ea.
Rush Verifications………………………..$10 ea.
You are entitled to two (2) free REGULARLY processed transcripts or verifications in your lifetime. No exceptions or substitutions.
Official Transcript/Verifications of Enrollment Processing Periods
The processing periods for official transcripts and/or verification of enrollment are as follows:
Regular Processing: Ten (10) working days.
Rush Processing: Same Day. Execption: Students who completed coursework prior to the Spring 1974 semester are not available for same day pickup. A one (1) working-day processing time is required if transcript request is ordered for rush processing.
- In-Person: Requests are processed on the spot.
- Via Mail: The processing time is one (1) working day from the day received. When mailing your request, please give ample time for the transcript/verification to get to the college, be processed, and reach its intended destination. We process transcripts based on the order they are received and the type of processing requested (rush vs. regular).
- First Class Mail: All of our transcripts are mailed First-Class.
- Express mail: You may request that your transcripts be mailed by the US Post Office Express Mail service. Please include a prepaid, addressed mailing envelope with your request.
- Courier Service: We cannot honor requests for any private overnight or express mail services (i.e. UPS, DHL, etc.)